[Reader-list] International Organisations Area of the CAEI invites...

Argentine Center of International Studies mail at caei.com.ar
Mon Oct 2 21:47:10 IST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

The International Organisations Area of the CAEI (Argentine Center of International Studies) is proud to announce the beginning of its research program. The CAEI is a research-oriented website that analyses international politics from a pluralist point of view. Within the CAEI, the International Organization Area aims to serve as an open forum for debate on most of the critical issues on International Relations regarding International Organizations.

We welcome the participation of both scholars and students. If you are interested in taking part of our activities or publish in our website, please submit your working paper or contact us to the following e-mail address: organismos at caei.com.ar. Our URL direction is http://www.caei.com.ar/en/iorg.htm

Best regards,
Lic. Mariana Foglia
Lic. Mauro Vega
Lic. Carla Majdalani