[Reader-list] films on partition and East Bengal refugees

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Fri Aug 17 22:49:35 IST 2007

Dear Yousuf, You are totally wrong. The films you are talking about are all
about the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan. In that liberation also
90% people killed were Hindus numbering about 25 lakhs. But that liberation
lasted a few years for the hindus-buddhists-tribals of Bangladesh. Then it
again became same as Pakistan. The films you have mentioned have nothing to
do with the continuous presecution and ethnic cleansing of non-muslims in
Bangladesh. No one has ever made any flim on them. West Bengal posing as a
secular citadel has always kept mum about this Islamic onslaught. In 2001
after the election in Bangladesh more than 1 lakh refugees entered India.
For more details you may see the websites of Bangladesh Hindu Buddhists
Christian Unity Council or Human Rights Congress of Bangladesh Minorities.
M Ray