[Reader-list] Rape Victim ordered ....

S.Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Sun Dec 2 08:37:50 IST 2007

Dear Pawan and others.
Firstly, I want to thank and salute Shuddha for
speaking on behalf of all the "hollow intellectuals".
Pawan, you must realize that Shuddha is not taking
your posts personally but rather speaking on behalf of
many of us. No one else seems to have the patience to
go through your endless barrage of mails and reply so
meticulously and thoroughly. And its not just your
ideology that one has to deal with - it is the style
and shallowness of your posts that one has to answer.
And no one else has been able to deal with that better
than Shuddha.

I really think that you have no concrete answer to
give about Shuddha's Kashmir's iconoclasm mail - that
was the greatest challange posed to you and you have
failed to respond. We ae still waiting for an equally
strong response to that from you. I don't think it was
a challenge posed by Shuddha personally, but on behalf
of many of us, and we are proud of that...

SF

(P.S.: I condemn all acts of injustice and brutality
meted out by the Saudi govt.)

=== message truncated ===

      Bring your gang together - do your thing. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups