[Reader-list] shuddhabratas response

emma d emma.med at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:10:48 IST 2007

Get a life man! Is there any point in going on and on about Shuddha's
response to Jogis' posting! Seriously, get a life! Besides, I certainly
believe you ought to re-read Shuddha's response entirely again, wherein he
expresses how he "understands" that weirdo's response to Jogi's crazed
posting!

The end? Amen?