[Reader-list] shuddhabratas response

Dinesh, Servelots tbd.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:05:41 IST 2007

My apologies to Ms. V [on behalf of the list?].

I do not consider Abhits mail as personal in the sense it has been
discussed here.
If anything, it is an indication of what Rahul wrote (ref: sleeve) and
I assumed Rahul was talking more about Abhit than Shuddha; and am
surprised Shuddha took it
personally.

And I understand more Emma and Rahuls stance;
(and likely empathize with them in also the way..)
I always have read Shuddha's writings with joy and
would have liked to think he expresses my sentiments
 (atleast until his response and [ad hominem] biases re: V
  and A! - as noted by Emma - in this list and as a moderator!?).

True, many of us are *beyond Hindutva*..
I wonder if we are *beyond Terrorism*
for we desire to empathize with fellow folk --
and maybe anything else would just be farse? :)

Dinesh, http://pantoto.com, +9180 26762963