[Reader-list] Nandigram is free from terror after 11 months..

Vivek Narayanan vivek at sarai.net
Tue Nov 13 15:06:33 IST 2007

Fascinating, Prakash-- you use "anti-left" as an (inaccurate) curse on
all who contradict your one-sided apologist propaganda (who made you
lefter than thou?), the way some others on this list have been using
"anti-national"!  Clever, and wily indeed, but in the long run I don't
think you really do yourself any favours by sounding like a party organ.

Vivek