[Reader-list] Freedom of Expression my foot!

S.Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 1 16:55:55 IST 2007

No Rahul, the constitution and judiciary is certainly
not against any citizen - I am not saying that the
Dalit oppression exists because of the constitution.

I am stressing on the practical aspect of judiciary/
state since that's what counts. Nobody can endanger
the essential nature of state if it is only a
theoretical entity.

Secular democracy means nothing as long as corruption
and prejudice exists. We cannot ignore the practical
examples.

=== message truncated ===

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html