[Reader-list] JKLF leader Yasin Malik says unarmed IAF officers were agents of Enemy...defends killing them !

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:45:29 IST 2007

Suddha : My mail was not directed to you unless you consider one among the
defenders of terrorists.

Partho : Nice to hear that your obligation to your country is limited to
paying taxes. As for as your suggestion of me trying to learn is concerned ,
I pray to god that I should not be as learned as you are.

And BTW why are you all so obsessed with defending yasin malik , if the
terrorist does not matter to you ?