[Reader-list] *********************************NIZAM RAZAKAR MOVEMENT******************************************

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 13:49:42 IST 2007

    Dear Readers,

         On the debate I just missed to mention one important point.   If you type it in google you can find several links.  Among them for your convenience I pasted few link which will not take more than 30 minutes to go-through and understand. A recent one similar to the atrocities of Aurangzeb by NIZAM.

  RAZAKAR MOVEMENT, KHASIM RIZVI.

  On this I just added Swapandas gupta column(link 3).  The MIM attacking Tasleema Nasreen.

  1) http://www.vepachedu.org/hyderabad.html
  2) http://www.telangana.com/History/razakar.htm
  3) http://www.dailypioneer.com/columnist1.asp?main_variable=Columnist&file_name=swapan%2Fswapan159.txt&writer=swapan
  4) http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/2005/16-31Mar05-Print-Edition/163103200579.htm
  5) http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1805/18051140.htm

               Military system is there to protect the country boarders and boundaries sure but from Outside Invaders.  This is the primary objective of any country's Military system.  I don't understand how the world military do react, in situations that India faced since Alexander to Post Independence Wars.  From Emperors to democracy as a country and Nation India never tried to invade any country.

  I do excuse those who are unwilling(Pakistan,China,junaid and liked personalities and the rest of the feelers and supporters) to withdrew their statements, comments and forces on India,Jammu and Kashmir(Our head and brain) Occupations and offerings,Indo Centrism.   I do excuse our failure to question about the wealth steal-ed by Islamic rulers, British and respective regime selfishness,unwillingness to return the robbed/looted property.     I request you through SARAI, to surpass the idea of IPR/PATENTS over 0 under GATT/WTO pacts and reforms to empower the country(INDIA) and put on hold to the betrayers from now onwards at least.

  Thanx and Regards,
  Dhatri.