[Reader-list] Self determination in Kashmir-reply to Vishal

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:14:16 IST 2007

Hi Rahul,

What you've said in the past few posts makes admirable sense. For a solution
to work, ALL the stakeholders have to be involved, else the left out party
will remain in a state of denial against the agreement.

And I certainly agree that there's been more than enough death and
suffering, which needs to be stopped.

Look forward to your detailed mail.

Rgds, Partha