[Reader-list] Sethusamudram Ship Canal Project - Blueprint for an ecological disaster

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:26:50 IST 2007

Dear Mr Ray ,

I would not have cared for BJP /VHP protesting against Sethu Samundram
project , had the same "bunch" of people come out in streets and held
demonstrarions against the project , who had earlier protested narmada
project and were part of Chipko movement.

Where are Arundhatis and Medhas of this world ?

I am sure they dont care about this issue and hence would stay back in their
AS rooms polluting the atmosphere.

Since they did not step in , why shouldnt I support BJP or VHP ...they are
filling in the void.

And so far i havent come across the stand of the Communist ? Is it the same
as that of Karunnadhi ?

Pawan