[Reader-list] Assault upon the Delhi University History

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Mar 6 15:52:32 IST 2008

Ha, Ha, so now your BJP people and our cadres. ? Come on, let us be more stupid than this, if not more intelligent.The fact of the matter is people are killed, violence is justified by you for "your people," where as individuals like me are lost in the melee, as we are just ordinary citizens of the nation, not belonging to any class, caste or region., we are not required by anybody, individuals like us are seeing the spade as spade, and call it spade, irrespective of who holds it, ofcourse you have right to say that spade is instrument of poor to throw mud at others.!
Regards.