[Reader-list] About Accusations on this List

Fatima फ़ातिमा fatimaschool45 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:56:24 IST 2008

Dear Sarai Moderator,

While I respect and sympathize with the cause of Kashmiri pandits (as
much as I cry for the plight of Kashmiri Muslims), I would love to see
a healthier Sarai list with more respect, tolerance, and patience from
every one. I fully support freedom of expression, but I have no room
for any kind of personal attacks and insults.

I support the removal of these people who were asked to provide a
proof of their accusations but have failed to do so.

regrds

Fatima