[Reader-list] I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it

Real Unreal hiddenbuthere at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:20:50 IST 2008

looks my dear friend
this all discussion on the list on different topics is not doing one
good thing, it exposes the hidden intentions of participants.

besides this what is like is that people should take about their
intense personal lives. which they will not. all they do is '
representation' of this or that.

hindu , muslim, kashmiri, bengali, etc etc, this sometimes is boring
for me. but since nothing is happening around, so let it be.

i enjoy reading this and that.

your choice of slangs ( gali ) is bascially about our real intentions
again. now see Adiyta sahib can not write the way you write. he writes
on the list as if it a havan puja, so can not see the small wet
erection under dothi of the pandit shouting mantras.

you are free from that. but can we return to the language which is
actually in use out there.

now see how much chootiya,  behenchod  ( sister fucker ) is around but
we never hear that on the list, as if it is prohibited.
may be if everybody uses that kind of language, the  sponsors might be
close it down.

anyway, by let us be chootiya, by not using chootiya so often,

what is important here, to my mind is that we need not look like those
journalists who talk decent in the newspapers, but when they meet in
private spaces and use some other language

and if it is the same, then we have better articles on all subjects,
in the print media out there

why we need the list, if we can not use slangs publicly,

who is afraid of being known as chootiya in the LIst. we all
chootiyas, let us declare it first and then debate the serious issues,
in a very  funny way.

you need not agree

ru