[Reader-list] Some Points from discussions

Partha Dasgupta partha.dasgupta at eliteinfomachine.com
Tue Sep 16 19:18:12 IST 2008

Dear Pawan,

Even if the Govt gives intermittent approval to people from outside to buy
land in J&K, don't think anyone would buy it in the present situation.
Certainly not for commercial development.

Also, what's 'extra favors in the name of religion' got to do with Article
370 ?

Rgds, Partha

--
Partha Dasgupta