[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:26:13 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ,

When Mr Ray equates himself with " secular,democratic and progressive
sections of me society.".....that makes me laugh .

And laughing is no easy thing to do in this age of recession.

Mr Ray has to look in his own backyard and come clean on the Communist
association with Madani ,who allegedly plotted to kill Advani.

Is Madani not communal or does a Muslim communal gets conerted to a secular
,democratic and progressive man ?

Come out of this 'sickularism'.....

Pawan