[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:24:40 IST 2009

Dear Pawan

Just because somebody believes in Communism as an ideology does not mean
that he/she supports any and every action of Communist party. I don't know
about Madani, but if the Left is any problematic, so is the BJP for its
activities which have destroyed India as well.

And for 'sickularism', I sympathize with you. You as a Kashmiri Pandit, and
some other Hindutva supporters have these seculars as the biggest enemy
because if they won't have been there, your (collectively as a group)
propaganda of Indian nationalism, encounter deaths, teaching Muslims a
lesson and all crap could have already succeeded.

Regards

Rakesh