[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:38:41 IST 2009

Dear Mr Iyer,

I am writing this mail as a Hindu , Indian and a Nationalist in equal
mesures.

Your second para is unwarranted . We are not discussing Kashmiri pandits .
Unless the atrocities on Kashmiri Pandits embarrass 'sickulars' , like you.

If you do not know Madani , I must be discussing with a novice . I believe
you are a south indian and it is shocking you have no memory of Coimbatore
blasts.

So 'Sickular'...... Jai Ho

Pawan