[Reader-list] Pardon Us, If This Is The Ram Rajya By Aleem Faizee (Countercurrents.org)

Sandeep vashsand at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:14:57 IST 2009

its posing question in a wrong  manner. yes ideal state in india

or for that matter in whole world is Ram Rajya. who wont kick

out his wife for fourteen yrs to behold his place as president, prime

-minister etc. Its empty rhetoric it should be met with ridicule not gandhian

moralism. we hindus hv long tradition of making jokes of our own gods (puranas

are full of it), let it continue.

cheers

sandeep