[Reader-list] Manmohan singh and elections.?

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:40:01 IST 2009

Yes, Anupam,

Let me agree to disagree with you, I may not know as much as you do on the
Assam affairs, but like you I do not accuse anyone without any substance
like you did for a political party and its leader.? I see and percieve and
share my perceptions with you all, and that is Tarun Gogoi could not manage
the simple majority with his party MLAs, he gave a smug smile with the
adjustment of muslim MLAs, who are known supporters of immigrants How these
immigrants are facilitated to vote is known to every one. Further, after 62
years of rule any party has now got to perform as the citizens are getting
basics right, political awareness is good, so whether Coongress or any
party, if they do not perform well in governance, such will be voted out.
More over, the regional aspirations and citizens feeling neglected is the
main cause of concern for the nation state, as Congress all these years
wasted time in nesting itself with corruption and loot. The very theme of
development, bijli sadak and pani did not come out of Congress manifesto,
but from NDA. As to your knowledge of Assam, all I can say is it is
prejudice that is ruling your posts.

Regards.
Rajen.