[Reader-list] Brahminical dominence ?

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:51:14 IST 2009

the Reality has no magic in it, it never had.
human beings think of utopias, or believe there were once, such as
Rama Rajas, but  it is again psychology, here, i guess our poetic
outbursts do occur because of that inner urge to celebrate our
existences, and overcome our limitations.

 but the reality has been always bitter, always against the grain,
always hemorrhaging the ethical and moral

how we are content if we see others humiliated.  Dont we say Ram Ram,
i believe there are many types of Ramas
but if you want to believe only in one which is  as imagined by
Valmiki, then our reality is just manufactured by drama, by theatre,
and nothing more.  We need some unmasking.

 Beleive me there are thousands of Ramas, and other sounds which dont
sound Rama too mean the same.
 and all are not divine. most of them are earthy

About the times of Mohammad there is never any mention of any Rama
Rajya like  research, That squarely means the times were full  of
strife and struggle.  There were wars between clans and kingdoms. and
obviously there must have been innocent killings. what is surprising
about it,

what i actually want to get out of these reflection to your desire to
know is that there is a present, and let us think about what we are,
what a true believer of Rama would be like, it must be thumak thumak
chalat Ram Chander, ( how gracefully, dancingly Rama moves )

do we need to spread love or hate. come on yaar, it is just  very
simple, just love the other, and you will be loved, there is no other
way, my dear brother,
choice is yours, but remember, your choice can affect the other too,

i was talking to myself even
with love and regards
is

. Let me repeat it again ...