[Reader-list] To Taha Mehmood

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:45:24 IST 2009

Dear Taha,

It is unfortunate that you club RSS alongwith Lashkar. I am sure your
conciense would also call it unfair and biased.

Just because RSS is a Hindu organisation does not make it a sand bag for
others to punch.

Or what everyone else wants is that there should be NO organisation to
represent Hindu voice.

Regards

Pawan Durani
PS : I am not a member of RSS and neither intend to join it.