[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

aryakrishnan ramakrishnan aryakrish at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:06:54 IST 2009

See Devdutt Pattanaik's and other's response.

"Baba's understanding of the body is very different," says Dr
Pattanaik. "He is a very good yoga instructor. But if yoga could cure
everything, why has it not cured his squint? Does he not consider it
to be a problem?"

http://news.rediff.com/report/2009/jul/10/yoga-helped-many-accept-their-sexual-orientation.htm

0091 9810522986
http://aryakrishnan.blogspot.com