[Reader-list] "The demise of Pakistan is inevitable"

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 16:00:39 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh

You wrote : "I don't feel that the Pakistani common people have any interest in training people to conduct terror blasts in India, but many sections of the Pakistani elite and the Pakistani army are involved in this, and we need to seriously look into this."

I would suggest that you are not fully aware of the dynamics in Pakistan. Many "common people" in Pakistan fund, support and participate in the hate-agendas against India of which "terror blasts in India" is one outcome.

Kshmendra