[Reader-list] the world without borders

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 04:22:39 IST 2009

Dear all.

I too will like the world to be without any imaginary borders. The entire
globe should belong to all human beings. I want to buy a house in Kashmir
andd settle there, I wonder if those speaking in favor of the world without
borders would like to oppose special provision for Kashmir provided in
article 370.