[Reader-list] Osip Mandelstam and Varun Gandhi: a clear contrast

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:39:33 IST 2009

How do we want an action against a real Gandhi ie Varun ....when we have
organisations like JKLF which the Indian media and the progressive
secularist liberals call as a 'secular ' organisation and Yasin Malik as a
modern day Gandhi.

His main slogan was "Yahan Kya Chalega ---Nizam E Mustafa' ....and then
added in posters that Kashmir would be a Pakistan...without Hindu men but
with hindu womenfolk.

The problem is when people like Yasin find a group of stupid ignorant
supporters [ Joholla Wallas ]  who make a hero out of a killer, everything
else seems justified.

Correct me if I am wrong.....

Pawan