[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:23:33 IST 2009

the question has been put in a funny way. but one can't also move away from
the reality of it. the question of whether the chiapas did a better media
job is probably also the wrong question., or whether they should change
their identity - whoever they are - is also probably  not right. Even for
the sympathetic question, the reality is harsh.