[Reader-list] No mention of emergency anywhere in schooling ?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:09:28 IST 2009

Dear Malik jee

To begin with, since you have indirectly stated that I am blaming RSS
without any material evidence, I said that on this very forum, there
was an article where Nanaji Deshmukh is giving a speech asking Sikhs
to bear wrongdoings committed on them silently. I don't mean to say
that the RSS organized those incidents, it's the Congress goons and
leaders who ensured that. But the RSS was actually happy that the
Hindus had been used up as a vote bank, though for them the major
'enemies' were Muslims and Christians.

Having said that, the role of the RSS in communalizing the atmosphere
can't be disregarded. I don't understand what do you mean when you say
Muslims are being appeased. And for Hindu bashing and Muslim bashing,
I would say there may be people who may indulge in Hindu bashing, but
on this forum, I am witnessing people who indulge in Muslim bashing. I
would like to bash people who commit injustice, not Hindus or Muslims
who are innocent.

And since many keep on saying BJP is communal and others are secular,
let me state the very obvious in my mind: Political parties in India,
by and large, be it the BJP/Congress/Left/RJD/others are communal.

Regards

Rakesh