[Reader-list] Election Forecast

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:50:43 IST 2009

Dear Vedavati

Before pointing fingers at others, look at oneself. Considering the demand
of Hindus like you, if BJP were to come to power (either as coalition or on
their own), the sword would be hanging on the head of the minorities as to
when their women would be raped, their children would be left parent-less
and when their lives would be destroyed. It's certainly good that UPA has
come to power, and now we have one less issue to focus upon (which is
minority rights), at least upto a certain extent.

When the NDA was in power, we had to focus on jokers like Praveen Togadia,
Ashok Singhal, Acharya Dharmendra, some more useless sadhus and mahants, and
also Modi mania. Unnecessarily at some point of time or other, there would
be some nonsense shilanyas and some daan or the other. At least under the
UPA, such useless antics are out. While Kandhamal, Karnataka and Mangalore
indeed have taken place, at least a widespread pogrom has not taken place.

And as for Bangladesh and Pakistan, thanks to Hindus like you, I can say
comfortably that if people like you were to come to power (in any party or
form), we would become a Hindu rashtra where our minorities would be living
worse than second class citizens. And you are not a secular anyway, and you
are a Hindu.

India is secular not because Hindus are in majority. India is secular
because majority of the people live as a secular society does (irrespective
of whether they believe in secularism). They don't want conflicts for
umpteen no. of reasons. And they can see through the political game of our
Hindutva and fundamentalist Islamic friends.

As for Muslim nations which are secular, go to Turkey, Indonesia and
Malaysia.

Regards

Rakesh

PS: I wonder where our Modi bhai is, now that results are out for the
general election. Everybody is talking about Advani not talking to media.
Seems Modi is another version of Advani. When things are going against him,
he is the first one (like Advani) to hide and run away. And he is supposedly
the 'next PM' candidate of BJP in 2014.

Jaisa Guru, waisa chela........jai ho!!