[Reader-list] Fw: 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 2 15:10:11 IST 2009

Beyond this list;
Where I grew up, and at many other places, towns, villages, people have taken this too far.  Eve-teasing is a tool of aggression as well as a status symbol in a different way....
He was walking close to my house, had an eye on me.
People in a group pass by enjoying among themselves....."those boys passed remarks about me!"
On the other hand some women are of no-nonsense type and feel unnerved at such cases.....
Thats a point I'd suggest to take note at.
 Friendly playing is different from the point of criminal bullying, where the biggest flaw would be try and inject good sense, as if such an injection were available in market!