[Reader-list] Fw: 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 22:39:33 IST 2009

Dear Jasmeen Ji,
                I happened to see the blog site where girls are wearing tee shirts with caption " Step by Step Guide to Unapologetic Walking tees are ready".I am a little puzzled who is going to read  the entire message-is it meant for men? Again problem. or women? What is going to be achieved ?
Don't want to comment on the rest because it is substantially true and I see the harassment day-in day-out especially in the northern India. The blog on Bangalore seemed true until a few years back but is not true these days.Most women have males in their families.Why not try making them sane.It may perhaps solve the problem.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)