[Reader-list] Fwd: "Muslims must quit UK armed forces"

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:51:27 IST 2009

Dear Rahul

I dont know how you inferred that, or from where. but taking yr question as
it is:

I am not at all saying that the first is a valid interpretation.
but i cannot deny that there are (and have been) people who think it is a
valid interpretation throughout history. so it is also an internal perrenial
problem to be dealt with without at all compromising on the valid views. not
unlike a continuous movement or revolution. thats there too.

so I am saying some revivalists are plain wrong and wrong-headed

best