[Reader-list] New Era Advertising

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 4 15:11:47 IST 2009

Get paid to attend surveys, get paid to read emails........
Now it's available in India. Off course at glance it seems to be a rather waste of time that time which could be used in unaccounted but more useful activities converted into less-than-money's worth equivalent. But experience now tells some people actually earn more.......
Just wondering how this ad-earn loop adds into the real products we consume....... May be at a time Keynesian Consumption holds true for the economy now has got quite robust, or may be such a population that feeds on it is oly in it's rudiments....
Just wondering if someone gave me more info.
We were having Uiversity paying us for Surveys, at last the online thing is in INdia.

For eg check the following link:
https://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=4042966&action=join

For 'reading emails' here is a link. It works.
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?sub_sengupta

May be some people on this list who know more about net traffic statistics and people who know about e-business may help more.
So now with real products available, one gets engrossed in this virtual world!