[Reader-list] The death of the Internet as we know it

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:17:05 IST 2009

Putting a price on
browsing will hurt the third world the most. Already, monopoly lead highly exaggerated
cost of software is limiting access to new technologies. Typical capitalistic
approach- they let you have it free & get used to it, now will make you
pay. Wonder, how the Govts. are going to handle it ?

Regards all