[Reader-list] Kashmir BURNS but whose goin2go2Ladakh

Dr. Reyhan Chaudhuri reyhanchaudhuri at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:43:25 IST 2010

Respected Reader List,
Kashmir burns and it is awful.But please do not forget Ladakh.>It has almost vanished!It's devastated.Couldnt we have predicted and safe-guarded or saved some people,when we knew there were mudslides in western China(but East to Ladakh) and rain ravaged regions in Pakistan(west of Ladakh)?
Kashmir was so immersed in it's problems,they forgot the gentlest and bravest people that were a part of their state (due to convoluted circumstances)and became part of it's province ,in the independent Indian Nation.In this catastrophic and emergency event,what is going to be done,one wonders...
I know some of us are missing the point and churlishly deflecting the issue .But when the point happens to be on a lever plane tilting dangerously,the fulcrum has to take the whole seasaw into account;
Yours timorously,
R.Chaudhuri.

R.Chaudhuri