[Reader-list] [SPAM detected Spam-Test: True ; 5.6 / 5.0] RE: Body scanning violation of Sharia

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Thu Feb 18 12:37:53 IST 2010

Dear Javed/Junaid,

Separatists does not want to fight election, since they were knowing they
will be defeated. Since bearing few (they are minor but with violence they
seems bigger, of course with the help Pakistan and terrorist groups situated
their) most of them are willing to be with India. Recent 60% voting proved
this. Those 40% who have not voted, I am sure at least 20% must be in the
favor to remain with India only. So, if we add 15 and not 20 then also about
75% of the opinion to remain with India. If you add Kashmiri pandit this
will be much more. I am giving you data of Kashmiri pandit massacre carried
earlier to throw them out from Kashmir as under.

Details of Kashmiri pandit murder.

DATE                     DETAILS                                NO. OF
DEATHS

21/03/1997      Sangrampora massacre                    7

15/06/1997      Udhampur massacre                         3

26/01/1998      Vandhana massacre                           23

05/02/2000      Anantnag massacre                            2

13/07/2002      Kasimnagar massacre                        24

23/03/2003      Nandimarg massacre                         25

TOTAL
84

After this massacre, much large numbers of pandit left Kashmir gradually
their home land with painful mind.

We are engaged in dialogue since long and started business, communication,
train/bus route in good faith, what happened? Nothing, terrorist attack
occurred frequently. Since, Pak wants ultimate solution as Kashmir back and
this is what they want as final solution. What's your opinion? Is it
possible to hand over entire J&K? not at all. This is what biggest hindrance
to carry out the dialogue. Since almost 15 years we are conducting dialogue
in good faith even after parliament attack also we initiated dialogue after
some time. We have bow down after terrorists attack many times earlier. This
time also as usual this is going to happen only. Its more than enough now
and time to take some tough stand.

Mr. Junaid your suggestion on Kashmir is irrelevant. (1) To remove military
and police force. To remove local police force from any part of the world if
you ask then no one will agree. Since looking to human nature, crime less
society is not possible. At the border of the nation, every country puts
their military watch and nothing wrong in it. Why military required to
deploy at earlier stage, when infiltration and terrorism started. Is pak
govt. assure to stop infiltration and show will and act accordingly for
infiltration from their side for at least even 6 months then one can remove
military fully. To put military in the civilian area is costly affair and
nobody wants to put it willingly. Did find it in any part of India except
few where terrorist and maoist attack is possible. (2) "Remove draconian
law" but draconian law is for draconian people like terrorist who kill
innocent people. "Security agencies involved in HR abuses", HR for whom
terrorist? Who kill human only for no reason. I find pity for your thought.
(3) Who will decide that they are political prisoner? Please note that
congress does not show that will to fight terrorism and taking soft stand
towards terrorism comparatively. So, there is no question to keep them in
prison without reason in congress rule. (4) Is there any law to prevent
Kashmiri to express their views peacefully? I don't think so. (5) I agree
your fifth point can be possible, if it is there. But, if terrorism and
infiltration stops, it will not require any more. So, the root is terrorism
and infiltration Mr. junaid. Control this evil, everything will be settled.

Actually it's time now for some tough stand without bowing down from
international pressure. May be not this time, but in near future it is going
to happen. Since pak never behaves like a gentle country. However, pak is
also suffering now with partial terrorism. (Meri billi muzko maun). If pak
stop sponsoring terror/infiltration in India then she will get love of whole
Indian people and continent. In that case though both of them remain
separate country, but will become super power even beating US/China. In that
case pak will become self sufficient without US aid. Let us pray to fulfill
this dream.

Thanks

Bipin