[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:30:36 IST 2010

Dear Friends

Something Shri Shuddhabrata Sengupta calls 'trash' might just be of 'value'
to someone else on the list. Even if it isn't, you can choose to ignore and
not devalue someone's contribution to the list by calling it names.

I hope the words you preach gives you the patience to take criticism
yourself which unfortunately you haven't been able to do.

We are open to discussion, debate and criticism. But, how can we move ahead
ignoring the basic courtesy of 'freedom of one's opinion'. Or is it
'liberty' just for the moderators and not members of this forum.

If the moderators only want their viewpoints to be followed, let them enjoy
and also please let me know so that I can back out and let one opinion flow
in the network.

regards

Aditya Raj Kaul

--