[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:01:07 IST 2010

Dear Anupam,

I am not a spokesperson of Press Trust of India (PTI). Does that answer your
questions?

I shared an important news item with the list; because I didn't want it to
be missed. How can you say I didn't follow the news; when it is me who
shared it will the members here on Sarai!?!

I think someone already has clarified your misconception or 'contradiction'
as you say. I don't think every time I am required to guide you.

While you choose to not ignore 'trash'; you should as well refrain from
spreading the same 'trash' and not waste our valuable time in useless
discussion.

thanks

Aditya Raj Kaul