[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:13:39 IST 2010

Dear Aditya,

I understand you are not spokesperson for PTI. I do not think PTI
would have been really pleased with you for posting a developing
story. More so, because I searched through PTI archives today as well,
I have not found the input that was posted by you. So if you could
kindly cooperate and state your sources here it would be very helpful.

And I have stated why I doubt the claims made the news report in my
reply to Kshmendra's mail. Would definitely look forward to your reply
Aditya. I thank you again for sharing this with us. It speaks a lot
about the kind of news coming out of the valley.

Thanks
Anupam