[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:21:51 IST 2010

Dear Anupam

The first two lines of your recent e-mail on the list read as follows -
*
"I am sorry if you are visually impaired. I did not know this. I wish I
had a software by which I could read out the news report in question."*

I didn't find it worth enough to read the e-mail further. The above lines
unfortunately are applicable on your good self. I share with you the link -

http://www.ptinews.com/news/521987_Militants-attack-cop-post-near-Srinagar--loot-weapons

I don't doubt the news report. So I rest my case.

thanks

Aditya Raj Kaul