[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:57:30 IST 2010

Mr. Vij,

I campaigned on roads with public, so media came out to support. I felt the
brunt of this; as cases were slapped against me for protesting. When you
can't argue Mr. Vij, you attack 'activists' personally on public forums such
as these.

My campaign however wasn't discussed in the Board meeting of some
Multi-National Company. My campaign didn't have commercials on television,
radio and newspapers.

It seems you are an expert on 'selling' campaigns. Wonder how that happens!
Have you shifted your profession lately? Please do explain to us list
members in detail.

Don't mix issues without thinking. It becomes cheap.

As the moderators have the liberty to trash a value addition to the list. So
do I have the right to counter 'trash' and 'propaganda' on this list.

Dear Shuddhaji

A 16 year of Sakshi sent me these lines a couple of days back -

मेरे पड़ोस वाले घर में , बच्चे बम से खेलते है...

और मेरे बच्चे यहाँ गेंद से...

हर रोज़ युही मज़े से खेलते है..

अक्सर गेंद उनके घर में जाती है..

और उनके बम मेरे घर में आते है...