[Reader-list] Two Sad Incidents

Prakash K Ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:59:03 IST 2010

Hi,

It is horrible to live in these violent times where the level of  violence
has surpassed all its earlier references. I share Shuddha's views expressed
in his post. Few days back, a 200-strong Maoist terror gang raided a tribal
village in Jamui district of Bihar. The gang killed and burnt to death 12
villagers including a woman and a child. The terrorists have kidnapped more
than 10 villagers whoes fate is still unknown. Before leaving the village,
the Maoists torched the entire village. The false claim of the Maoist terror
that they fight for the poor and the tribal once again stands exposed.
Another shocking part of this ghastly act is the use of child guerrilas as
young as 12-13 years by the Maoist death squad.

However, I am not at all shocked on the silence of numerous 'activists' who
are 'champions' of peace, dignity and human rights.

Regards,
PKR