[Reader-list] Film Screenings in September

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 10:06:59 IST 2011

Here's my compilation of film screenings in September:

'From the Other Side' by Stephane Mercurio (French), Sep
2, Delhi
http://delhi.afindia.org/node/4094

'Just Married' by Luca Lucini (Italian), Sep 3, Delhi
http://bit.ly/nZk241

'Garbage Dreams' by Mai Iskander, Sep 3 and 4 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nGa0bD

'Partners in Crime' by Paromita Vohra, Sep 6, Bombay
http://post.ly/32aQw

'The Three-Way Wedding' by Jacques Doillon (French), Sep
6, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/node/4244

'Since we were Born' by Jean-Pierre Duret and Andrea
Santana (French), Sep 9, Delhi
http://delhi.afindia.org/node/4096

Sonapani Film Festival, Sep 9-11, Uttarakhand
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=227482033951510

'Maybe Baby' by Shannon O'Rourke, Sep 10 and 11 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nGa0bD

Cinema of Resistance Ballia Film Festival, Sep 10 and 11,
Uttar Pradesh
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/docuwallahs2/message/10018

'Melo' by Alain Resnais (French), Sep 13, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/node/4247

Vikalp at Alliance
Screening of 'Made in India' by Rebecca Haimowitz and Vaishali
Sinha, Sep 16, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/node/4249

'Kagojer Bou' ('The Paper Wife' by Bappaditya Bandopadhyay (Bengali), Sep 16, Bombay
http://www.ncpamumbai.com/event/ncpa-fresh-pix-september-2011

'Spring in the Colony' by Arjun Gourisaria and Moinak
Biswas, Sep 16, Delhi
http://delhi.afindia.org/node/4090

'The Last Irani Chai' and 'The Big Bollywood Struggle' by Khalid Mohamed, Sep 17, Bombay
http://www.ncpamumbai.com/event/ncpa-fresh-pix-september-2011-0

'Every Good Marriage Begins with Tears' by Simon Chambers, Sep 17 and 18 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nGa0bD

'Pandora' by George Stamboulopoulos (Greek), Sep 19,
Delhi
http://bit.ly/ogqYpn

'The Last Homecoming' by Corinna Avraamioou (Greek), Sep
21, Delhi
http://bit.ly/ogqYpn

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Sep 21, Bombay
http://www.bluefrog.co.in/events/shamiana-short-films

'Love, Sex and Moped' by Maria Silvia Bazzoli and Christian
Lelong (French), Sep 23, Delhi
http://delhi.afindia.org/node/4098

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Sep 23-24, Ahmedabad
http://on.fb.me/nFq2Zp

'Saving Dolma' by Kesang Tseten Lama, Sep 24 and 25on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nGa0bD

Vikalp at Prithvi pays Homage to Tareque Masud (tragically killed 20 days ago in a road
accident in Bangladesh) on Monday, Sep 26, 7 pm, Prithvi House, Juhu,
Bombay. We will show one of his films - 'Muktir Gaan' ('Song of
Freedom') or 'Matir Moina' ('The Clay Bird').

Details will be posted on http://tinyurl.com/vikalp-prithvi

'The Last Irani Chai' by Khalid Mohamed, Sep 29, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/node/4272
---
To join the Vikalp at Prithvi group on Facebook, visit http://tinyurl.com/vikalp-prithvi